Christmas Cheer Exchange Link-Up!

December 9, 2014

Don't you just love the holiday season?! It's festive, merry, and bright (literally)! It's my goal during this time of year to really make the magic come to life. And that's how this exchange was born. Rachel, Kaitlin, and I got together to create a way to spread a little Christmas cheer around our blogging community. And your response to it couldn't have been better! We had 30 bloggers sign up to participate, and it has been a blast.

Needless to say, I am SO excited to see all of the Christmas Cheer boxes everyone received!! Be sure to grab the button below, and add it to your blog post by copying and pasting the code! And if your instagramming your Christmas Cheer box today, use #ChristmasCheer2014 because we'd love to see your photos on there too!

Hill Collection


Now on to the important stuff, like who sent my box and what kind of goodies were in it. But, I have to ask first, didn't you love finding a box of joy at your doorstep when your Christmas Cheer box arrived?? 


Chandra from Stay At Home Self was the lovely gal that sent me my box of Christmas goodies. The outside of the package was the best and definitely screamed Christmas Cheer, literally! It put me right in the Christmas spirit!

When I opened it, there was tissue paper on top with glittery snowflakes. If I hadn't been so excited I would have taken a photo. Alas I didn't, but the snowflakes were the best little touch!

Everything inside my package was just perfect! I can't wait to put these super cozy and soft socks on, bake cupcakes in my little liners, and make festive holiday drinks and sip them up through these fun, chevron straws. Not to mention the snowflake stirrers, food toppers, and "Merry & Bright" notepad that I'll be using nonstop from now through spring! Husband and I have a progressive dinner with our House Group this Saturday and I know just how I'll be decorating our desserts!


Really I can't get enough of this box. Thank you SO much Chandra for the Christmas Cheer! It was certainly the highlight of my week! 




It's been so neat to connect with so many other bloggers and discover new ladies out there in this blogesphere! This Christmas Cheer Exchange was truly wonderful and I can't thank you all enough for so excitedly participating! I hope each of you has a fabulous Christmas!!! xoxo


p.s. In case you were wondering, I sent my package to Sarita!

Grab our button (at top of post), blog your Christmas Cheer Exchange box, and link up with us!